Ignou Solved Assignment for MPA-016: Decentralisation and Local Governance
|Service Type||Solved Assignment|
|Short Name or Subject Code||MPA-016: Decentralisation and Local Governance|
|Product||MA(Public-Administration) of Solved Assignment (IGNOU)|
Click to view price
1) Describe the significance of democratic decentralisation in India. 20
2) Discuss the Constitutional dimensions of democratic decentralisation in India. 20
3) Examine the Bhagidari programme of Government-Citizen Partnership as a 20 model of good governance.
4) Write a note on functional decentralisation. 20 5) Examine the functioning of Panchayati Raj Institutions. 20
6) Discuss the intra-relationship between the various tiers of the rural local bodies. 20
7) ‘The 74th Constitutional Amendment Act, 1992, fully empowers the municipalities 20 to function as an effective institution of self-governance.’ Examine.
8) Explain the significance of capacity building of local administration. 20
9) What are the major challenges to sustainable development and environment? 20
10) Write short notes on the following in 250 words each:
a) Multi-level planning. 10
b) Limitations of Macro-level planning. 10