Ignou Solved Assignment For BLIE 226 Management of Library and Information Centre Assignment
|Service Type||Solved Assignment|
|Short Name or Subject Code||BLIE 226 Management of Library and Information Centre Assignment|
|Product||B.L.I.S of Solved Assignment (IGNOU)|
Click to view price
Note: Answer all questions
I) Answer the following questions in not more than 500 words each.
1) How do users judge quality of libraries? Discuss the benefits of ‘quality’ in library services and functions.
2) Stock verification in libraries is a ‘necessary evil’. Discuss the statement highlighting advantages and disadvantages of library stock verification.
3) Discuss the characteristics of service oriented and not-for-profit organisations in the context of financial management of libraries.
4) Discuss the different types of tools used for selection of print and non-print materials in a library. Support the answer with suitable examples.
II) Answer the following questions in not more than 250 words each.
1) Elaborate the internal causes for deterioration of print documents in libraries.
2) State the reasons and importance of keeping financial records in a library.
3) Describe the need and advantages of a budgetary control system.
4) Why employees resist change?
5) Explain the need for induction and deployment in libraries.
6) What do you understand by digital preservation?