Ignou solved assignment for BHI 07/BHIE 107 Modern Europe mid 18th to mid 20th centuries
|Short Name or Subject Code
|Ignou solved assignment for BHI 07/BHIE 107 Modern Europe mid 18th to mid 20th centuries
|BA(History) of Solved Assignment (IGNOU)
Click to view price
Note: All questions are compulsory. Marks are indicated against each question
Answer each question in about 500 words.
1. Discuss the different instruments of rule in modern democratic politics.
‘French Revolution was the outcome of economic as well as social and political crisis in France.’ Explain.
2. Write a critical note on the formation of the British Nation-state.
How would you explain the rise of Fascism in Italy? What was the nature of the Fascist state?
Answer each question in about 250 words.
3. What do you understand by democratic legitimation? What is the role of judiciary in democracy?
Write a note on the Chartist movement.
4. How did Napoleon Bonaparte use bureaucracy and educational institutions to reform the government?
How would you differentiate the pattern of industrialization in Germany and France from Britain?
5. How did the change come in economic position of women in modern Europe?
What do you understand by nationalism? How did the idea of nationalism evolve in Europe?
6. What was the effect of industrial growth on the rise of cities?
How did the Bolsheviks try to bring changes following the revolution?
Answer in about 100 words each. 7. Write short notes on any two of the following:
i) Notion of liberty
ii) Rise of the Middle Class
iii) Religious intolerance under the Nazis
iv) Crisis of Capitalism.