Ignou solved assignment for MSW-006 Social Work Research
|Service Type||Solved Assignment|
|Short Name or Subject Code||MSW-006 Social Work Research|
|Product||M.S.W. of Solved Assignment (IGNOU)|
Click to view price
(i) Answer all the five questions.
(ii) All questions carry equal marks.
(iii) Answers to question no. 1 and 2 should not exceed 600 words each
1. Describe the various steps in preparing a research proposal
Discuss the concept of measurement in social work research.
2. What is sampling? Illustrate the various methods of sampling.
Describe the steps of analysis of quantitative data.
3. Answer any two of the following in about 300 words each:
a) Briefly discuss the recent trends in social work research.
b) Write about scientific nature of case study method.
c) Explain various methods of collecting data in social work research.
d) Elaborate on various types of documents
4. Answer any four of the following in about 150 words each:
a) Mention the types and uses of attitude scale.
b) Explain Participatory Research Method
c) List the weakness of causal comparative studies.
d) What is tri-variate analysis?
e) Enlist the steps in testing hypothesis.
f) Write the characteristics of a good questionnaire.
5. Write short notes on any five of the following in about 100 words each:
a) Snowball sampling
b) Role of NGO’s in Research
c) Representative sample
d) Reliability and validity
e) Chi-square tes
f) Limitations of interview
g) Style of referencing
h) Coding of data