Ignou Solved Assignment for MRDE-003 Land Reforms and Rural Development
|Service Type||Solved Assignment|
|Short Name or Subject Code||MRDE-003 Land Reforms and Rural Development|
|Product||M.A.(Rural-Development) of Solved Assignment (IGNOU)|
Click to view price
Long Answer Questions
Attempt any One of the following:
1. What do you mean by ‘agrarian structure’ and ‘land tenure’? Describe in brief the changes introduced in land tenure and its impact on agrarian structure during British rule.
2. Describe salient features of major non-governmental initiatives taken in the area of land reforms.
3. Discuss the contribution of land reforms in poverty alleviation and economic equality.
Medium Answer Questions
Attempt any Two of the following:
1. Discuss the important features of land tenure systems in ancient India.
2. Discuss in brief the impact of tenancy reforms on rural society and economy in India.
3. Explain the current status of land revenue administration in India.
Short Answer Questions
Attempt any Five of the following:
1. Role of Panchayati Raj Institutions in Social Development
2. Land Revenue System of the Marathas
3. National Resettlement and Rehabilitation Policy, 2003
4. Agrarian Structure in Pre-British India
5. Pattern of Operational Holdings
6. Social Movements and Peasant Movements
7. Indigo Movement (1859-60)
8. Computerisation of Land Records