Ignou Solved Assignment for MRD-103 Rural Development Planning and Management
|Service Type||Solved Assignment|
|Short Name or Subject Code||MRD-103 Rural Development Planning and Management|
|Product||M.A.(Rural-Development) of Solved Assignment (IGNOU)|
Click to view price
Long Answer Questions
Attempt anyOne ofthe following :
1. What do you mean by District Planning? Describe its various components.
2. Discuss the techniques and criteria of Project Evaluation in ruraldevelopment programmes.
3. What do you understand byVoluntary Organisations (VOs). Elaborate the process of its formation and registration.
Medium Answer Questions
Attempt anyTwo ofthe following :
1. Brieflydescribe the various processes involved in the programme formulationof CommunityBased Programmes and Projects.
2. Explain the primaryfunctions ofmanagement.
3. Discuss main aspects of development approaches.
Short Answer Questions
Write short notes on any Five of the following :
1. Perspective District Plan
2. Prerequisites of Evaluation
3. Need for Planning
5. Strengthening Voluntary Effort
6. Social Action
7. Internal Rate of Return
8. Measurement of Project Efficiency