Ignou Solved Assignment for MHI-03 Historiography
|Service Type||Solved Assignment|
|Short Name or Subject Code||MHI-03 Historiography|
|Product||MA(History) of Solved Assignment (IGNOU)|
Click to view price
1. What is generalisation? Discuss the role of generalisation in history-writing. 20
2. Write a note on the historiographical traditions in early India. 20
3. What do you understand by oral history? Discuss its relationship 20
4. Describe the important features of Indo-Persian tradition of history-writing 20 during the Sultanate period.
5. Give an analytical account of the various traditions of historiography which 20 constitute the Positivist tradition.
6. What is postmodernism? Discuss the postmodernist views on history. 20
7. Write a note on the nationalist historiography on Indian history. 20
8. What do you understand by the term ‘subaltern’? Discuss the two 20 phases the Subaltern Studies in India.
9. Write a note on the conflicting views on Indian Renaissance. 20
10. Write short notes in about 250 words each on any two of the following: 10+10
a) D.D. Kosambi and Indian Historiography
b) Greco-Roman Historiography
c) Feminist Historiography in India
d) Annales School.