Ignou Solved Assignment For MCO - 05 Accounting for Managerial Decisions
|Service Type||Solved Assignment|
|Short Name or Subject Code||MCO - 05 Accounting for Managerial Decisions|
|Product||M.Com of Solved Assignment (IGNOU)|
Click to view price
Attempt all the questions
1. What is Cash flow statement? Explain the various techniques of preparing cash flow statement. How does it help the management in decision making? (20)
2. Standard cost of product is : (20) Time : 6 hours per unit Rate : Rs 4 per hour Actual cost : Production 1,500 units Hours taken 7,600 units Idle time (in hours) 400 Total hours : 8,000 Total labour cost announced to Rs. 40,000. Calculate Labour Variance.
3. What do you understand by ‘Zero Based Budgeting’? State the benefits that accrue from it and also its disadvantages. (20)
4. The following data are available from the records of a company: (20) Sales Rs. 60,000 Variable Cost Rs. 30,000 Fixed Cost Rs. 15,000 You are required to : (a) Calculate the P/V Ratio, Break – Even Point and Margin of Safety at this level. (b) Calculate the effect of 10% increase in the sale price. (c) Calculate the effect of 10% decrease in the sale price.
5. What do you mean by the term ‘Budgetary Control’? What are its advantages? Also explain the statement that, “A budget is a means and Budgetary control is the end result”.