Ignou solved assignment for EHI 04 India from 16th to mid 18th century
|Service Type||Solved Assignment|
|Short Name or Subject Code||EHI 04 India from 16th to mid 18th century|
|Product||BA(History) of Solved Assignment (IGNOU)|
Click to view price
Note: All questions are compulsory. Marks are indicated against each question.
Answer each question in about 500 words.
1. Critically examine Akbar’s policy towards autonomous chieftains.
Discuss briefly the evolution of mansab system under the Mughals.
2. Enumerate various categories of land rights in the medieval Deccan.
Trace the evolution of Mughal school of painting under Akbar.
Answer each question in about 250 words.
3. What were the problems faced by Humayun during his reign?
Give a brief account of the political developments of the kingdoms of Ahmadnagar and her struggle with the neighbouring states.
4. Describe the currency system of the Mughals.
What do you understand by the term ‘watan sysyem’? What were its chief characteristics?
5. Discuss merits and demerits of the zabti system.
Discuss role of brokers, sarrafs and moneylenders in trade and commerce during the 16th -17th centuries.
6. What were the main features of the Maratha and Gaudia Vaishnavism.
Discuss briefly attitude of the Mughals towards religion.
Answer in about 100 words each.
7. Write short notes on any two of the following:
i) Establishment of Uzbeg power in Transoxiana
ii) British East India Company
iii) Food Crops and Cash Crops
iv) Mughal Response towards Printing Press