Ignou solved assignment for EEC-14
|Service Type||Solved Assignment|
|Short Name or Subject Code||EEC-14|
|Product||BA(Economics) of Solved Assignment (IGNOU)|
Click to view price
Answer all the questions
I. Long Answer Questions (word limit-500 words) 2 x 20 = 40 marks
1) Discuss the policy thrust for promotion of ‘Forestry in the Post-Independence Period’ in India.
2) Explain the features of ‘Regional Inequalities’ related to ‘New Technology and
Distribution of Gains’ in Indian agriculture.
B. Medium Answer Questions (word limit-250 words) 4 x 12= 48 marks
3) Write a note on ‘changes in agrarian structure’ during the period of British rule in India.
4) Bring out the regional variations in the extent of ‘irrigation facilities established in India’.
5) Analyse the trends in ‘Real Agricultural Wages in India’ over the decades of 1970s and 1980s.
6) What are the various ‘marketing disabilities’ that contributes to the
high marketing costs of agricultural products in India?
C. Short Answer Questions (word limit 100 words) 2x6=12 marks
7) Realisation of Food Self-Sufficiency.
8) Decentralisation of PDS.