Ignou solved assignment for EEC-07/BECE107
|Service Type||Solved Assignment|
|Short Name or Subject Code||EEC-07/BECE107|
|Product||BA(Economics) of Solved Assignment (IGNOU)|
Click to view price
Answer all the questions.
A. Long Answer Questions 2 x 20 = 40 marks
(word limit: 500 words for each question)
1) What is the nature and extent of disparity among states in industrial development?
What are the major reasons for such disparities?
2) Give a brief account of the major challenges before the micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) today.
B. Medium Answer Questions 4 x 12= 48 marks
(word limit: 250 words for each question)
3) Explain the reasons behind regional disparity in India.
4) Discuss the nature of linkages between agriculture and industry in India.
5) Give a brief account of the factors that influence the location of industries.
6) What is meant by dis-investment? Give reasons for and against dis-investment in India.
C. Short Answer Questions 2 x 6= 12 marks
(word limit: 100 words for each question) 7)
Write short notes on any two of the following:
(a) Core-Periphery Model
(b) Administered prices in India
(c) Public Utilities in India
8) Define the following terms and explain why they are important.
a) Corporate Social Responsibility
b) Foreign Direct Investment