Ignou Solved Assignment for Course: Non violet movements after Gandhi (MGPE-007)
|Service Type||Solved Assignment|
|Short Name or Subject Code||Course: Non violet movements after Gandhi (MGPE-007)|
|Product||M.A.(Political-Science) of Solved Assignment (IGNOU)|
Click to view price
1. Discuss the post-Gandhian political structure and its functioning.
2. Describe Indian Peace movements and explain to what extent, they adopted Gandhi’s agenda for peace.
3. Critically assess the ecological issues that are affecting mankind today.
4. Discuss the major concerns of liquor policy and public health related issues in India.
5. Critically examine the outcome of non-violent movement after Gandhi.
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words:
6. a) Total Revolution b) Bhoodan Movement
7. a) Women and Civil Rights movement. b) Civil Rights movement in United States of America.
8. a) Chipko Movement b) Water conservation movement
9. a) Type of Non-violent movements. b) Eco-feminist movements.
10. a) Non-violent solidarity movement in Poland. b) Anti-apartheid movement in South Africa.