Ignou Solved Assignment For BCOA-001 Business Communication and Entrepreneurship
|Service Type||Solved Assignment|
|Short Name or Subject Code||BCOA-001 Business Communication and Entrepreneurship|
|Product||B.B.A of Solved Assignment (IGNOU)|
Click to view price
Attempt all the questions.
(A) Short Answer Type Questions
1. “A business plan is a written description of your business's future, a document that tells what you plan to do and how you plan to do it.” What factors are to be considered while preparing it? (20)
2. “Identification of business opportunities is the first essential condition for the entrepreneurship". What are the objectives of identifying business opportunities? Discuss the factors affecting the identification of business opportunities. (20)
3. Differentiate between the following: a) Entrepreneur and Administrator b) Financial appraisal and Marketing appraisal c) Solicited proposal and unsolicited proposal d) Facts and Opinions (4X5)
4. Briefly comment on the following:
a) SWOT analysis is a best way to identify a business.
b) The entrepreneur is commonly seen as an innovator — a designer of new ideas and business processes.
c) Youth entrepreneurship is the need of the hour. d) Letter writing is a prized skill in the world of work. (4X5)
5. Write short notes on the following
a) Partnership Deed
b) Vocational Skills
c) Operating Cycle
d) Void Agreement