ELECTIVE COURSE IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
BPAE-102 (INDIAN ADMINISTRATION)
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course Code: BPAE-102
Assignment Code: BPAE-102/AST/TMA/2017-2018
Coverage: This Assignment will cover all the Blocks. Now read the following questions carefully and start working. You have to answer all the questions.
SECTION - I
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each. Marks
1) Explain the role of Governor in state administration. 20
2) Discuss the role of Panchayati Raj Institutions in rural development. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3) Explain the relationship between Secretariat department and Executive department at the State level. 12
4) Describe the financial relations between the centre and states. 12
5) Examine the principles governing relationship between political and permanent executives. 12
6) What are the limitations of judicial control over administration? 12
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
7) What are the different types of Administrative Tribunals? 6
8) Distinguish between the principles of Neutrality and Anonymity. 6