WHAT IS BCA?
An acronym for bachelor’s in computer application, BCA is a three-year undergraduate degree course generally for students who wish to delve into the world of Computer languages. The course is one of the most popular options to get started with a career in Information Technology.
A degree in BCA is at par with a B.Tech/B.E degree in Computer Science or Information Technology. For a BCA aspirant, this degree would help in setting up a sound academic base for an advanced career in Computer Applications.
BENEFITS OF BCA
- It is a 3-year course with complete emphasis over computers only.
- Unlike B.tech (in CSE & IT) its syllabus only includes important topics related to computers.
- It is a professional course made with a view of improving students mindset towards computers.
- It covers more technical topics than any other computers degree, the syllabus consists of a large number of programming languages in order to improve students’ knowledge.
- Its more software oriented than hardware.
ELIGIBILITY OF BCA
The general eligibility criteria to be eligible for applying for BCA course you must have completed your Higher Secondary (+2) Examination or equivalent (diploma degree), with minimum 50% marks in total and also having Mathematics as subject in the qualifying examination.
Choose Your Desire University