- Compare and contrast HTML, SGML and XML.
- What is a Form tag? Explain Form input elements.
- What is HTML? What is tag? What are the basic HTML tags and how to use them?
- What are HTML frames? How to create them? What is a frameset? Are there any problems with using frames?
- Explain different tags and attributes to create HTML table. How we can create nested tables?
Design a website for “Amity School of Distance Learning” in HTML.
- What is XML? Write advantages of using XML. What is DTD? How to Declare DTD? Write limitations of DTD
- Define CSS. What are the different ways to use CSS? How we can group elements in CSS?
Question No: 1
Who developed HTML?
Question No: 2
We send and receive HTML file using which protocol?
Question No: 3
Which sequence of HTML tags is correct?
Question No: 4
- pre-specified tags
- user defined tags
- tags only for linking
- fixed tags defined by the language
Question No: 5
. HTML tags define--
- The data types of elements of document
- Presentation of specified elements of a document
- The contents of the document
- The structure of the document
Question No: 6
Choose true option--
- HTML allows images and objects to be embedded on web page to create interactive forms by using some script
- HTML allows images and objects to be embedded on web page to create interactive forms by using tags
- Both of the above
Question No: 7
What is extension of html file?
Question No: 8
What does XML stand for?
- eXtra Modern Link
- eXtensible Markup Language
- Example Markup Language
- X-Markup Language
Question No: 9
Which statement is true?
- All the statements are true
- All XML elements must have a closing tag
- All XML elements must be lower case
- All XML documents must have a DTD
Question No: 10
- The User´s machine running a Web browser
- The Web server
- A central machine deep within Netscape´s corporate offices
- None of the above
Question No: 11
- Semicolon, colon
- Semicolon, Ampersand
- Ampersand, colon
- Ampersand, semicolon
Question No: 12
- A low-level programming language.
- A scripting language precompiled in the browser.
- A compiled scripting language.
- An object-oriented scripting language.
Question No: 13
Which command we use to link a page with an HTML page?
- <ahref="page.htm"?phpMyAdmin=70ac9566533a2665b6597346aab7f985&phpMyAdmin=f43d4e0b88acea2d2a393515f6bf38f2 >
Question No: 14
CSS stands for?
- Central Style Sheets
- Common Style Sheets
- Cascading Style Sheets
- Control Style Sheets
Question No: 15
When a visitor clicks the submit button on a form, the ______ of each form element is sent.
- Name-value pair
Question No: 16
HTML is similar to a--
- Word processing language
- Screen editor
- Scripting language
- Search engine
Question No: 17
The tags used for specifying fonts in HTML are
- “(i) and (ii)”
- “(i) and (iii)”
- “(ii) and (iv)”
- “(i),(ii) and (iii)”
Question No: 18
HTML and XML are markup languages--
- Specially development for the web
- Are based on SGML
- Are versions of SGML
- Independent of SGML
Question No: 19
The advantages of XML over HTML are:
(i) It allows processing of data stored in web-pages
(ii) It uses meaningful tags which aids in understanding the nature of a document
(iii) Is simpler than HTML
(iv) It separates presentation and structure of document
- (i),(ii) and (iii)
- (i),(ii) and(iv)
- (ii),(iii) and (iv)
- (i),(iii) and (iv)
Question No: 20
DTD definition is used along with XML to specify--
- The data types of the contents of XML document
- The presentation of XML document
- The links with other documents
- The structure of XML document
Question No: 21
Which is the correct HTML for adding a background color?
Question No: 22
Which command we use to add an Image?
Question No: 23
We have use CSS class into our html .But we have to divide our page without breaking line. Which of following we have to use?
Question No: 24
- Is used to break a line.
- Is used to bachelor tag this has no body
- Has no end tag
- All of the above
Question No: 25
What is the correct syntax of the declaration which defines the XML verson?
- None of the above
Question No: 26
Comment in XML is given by---
- They can be repeated
- They work on anything
- They are for images only
- They are for images only
Question No: 29
What is used to change the size of image in HTML?
- Height and width
- Bigger and smaller
Question No: 30
What will happen if the background image is smaller than the screen?
- It will be stretched
- It will leave blank space at the bottom of your page
- It will be repeated
- It will not be displayed
Question No: 31
Which has higher priority, cell settings or table settings?
- Cell settings
- Table settings
- Both have same priority
Question No: 32
The background image will scroll when the user scrolls down the page, unless you add which property to thetag?
Question No: 33
Relative paths make your hypertext links______.
Question No: 34
Who is making the Web standards?
- The World Wide Web Consortium
Question No: 35
Which of the following will be found in thesection?
Question No: 36
Useandto add what to your tables?
- Nested tables
Question No: 37
Which tag is used to specify a font for whole page?
Question No: 38
How can you make a list that lists the items with numbers?
Question No: 39
Choose the correct HTML tag for the largest heading--
Question No: 40
Which of these tags are a ll
- <body< >tr>